Monday, May 2, 2011

My soul cries out

The Son of God is the stairway between Heaven and earth. Lord, hear my prayer. Listen to my plea. Don’t turn away from my distress. My heart is sick, withered like grass. I have lost my appetite. I lie awake, lonely as a solitary bird on the roof. But you oh Lord will sit on your throne forever.

Oh, how my soul cries out for you my God, maker of Heaven and Earth! For you are my shield and my comfort. You are the light that I stand on. Your presence fills me to the core and I cry out to you!

When our lives are centered on Jesus we can see more clearly than if we weren’t fully focused on Him. Come Holy Spirit speak to us with all clarity and truth. Send your Holy Spirit to us so we may live the life we were created for. God, I offer up my future to you. This month, the month of May--spring will bring things that turn to life. I will offer up my future to you. All that I am, Praise the Lord. He forgives all my sin’s and heals all my diseases.

My passion is for the Lord, maker of Heaven and Earth. For the Lord will come before me. The people not yet born will praise the Lord. My heart cries out for the Lord—He lives forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment