Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

It's cloudy and rainy with snow on the way! Gotta love May! ;-) (I'm a poet and didn't even know it) HA!

Yesterday was day 2 of the shred. YIKES! Going up and down the stairs kills. Sitting and standing kills. Moving my arms or coughing kills. LOL! Even through the torture I am loving it. It reminds me of the old days when I did sports. I cannot wait until my body is strong enough to actually go out and be "in" a sport. Bliss! ;-)

I am proud of myself though. I know that this doesn't seem like much, but I did almost all of the jumping jacks last night. With the exception of a few seconds rest, I did them. Since I have bad knee's and a bad back I normally avoid a lot of jumping exercises. BUT, I was able to do these. Tonight I am going to attempt to do kick back jumps.

Here's a little clip of some of the exercises from levels 1-3. I am only at level 1 right now so I haven't done full push-up movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment