Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bring me back to the Holy Place

For You are Holy, Holy, Holy. Lord God Almighty.

Just one look on Your face. Just one glance of Your eyes. My whole world has changed. Oh I seek only to see Your face. I don't want to go anywhere without you God, without your presence. Let me see your face, your holiness God.

Only one word comes to mind. Only one word to describe. HOLY! HOLY! Lord God Almighty!

Take us in to the Holy Place Lord! Be a flame upon our hearts God.

Take us in....

Holy Holy Holy

We are carriers of your presence God. Let us be a generation marked by your holiness and love God. Purified, set apart, holy unto you God.

1 comment:

  1. Please I really would like to know whats the name of this song please mysonjada@yahoo.com if you get this comment please send the name of the song .

    ReplyDelete