Monday, May 9, 2011

Blow mighty breath of God...

Spirit of fire fan the flame.....I have a passion for your Holy name!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I certainly did. ;-)
Some of my friends and I went to this Christian comedy improve called "Stick Horses in Pants" here in Colorado Springs. Funny name--Funny people! ;-) We laughed so hard it felt sooo good! I love crazy laughter. It is much needed in times of intensity. Then this Sunday I was able to spend some quality time with my beautiful Sis! We had a great time having lunch with my dad and stepmom and the kids. Then we went to the mall and shopped. I bought some bangles and necklaces. Too fun! ;-)

So today I am starting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I’m excited. I’m scared. I hope I can do it. I know I can. I’m strong…..or so I think. LOL A few people that I know are doing it right now. I have heard it’s intense but I’m sure it works. I also bought a Pilates video so I am hoping to begin that again. I used to do it years ago and loved it.

Now, here comes the truth. I am worried about fitting in enough workouts during the week. I just need to figure out my schedule. My life is getting fuller and fuller by the moment and I look at my calendar and scratch my head wondering “What the heck, where did all my free time go?” ;-) I can do this. I WILL do this. For me.

Let me know how you are doing. Just because it’s my blog doesn’t mean you can’t share what’s going on in your life too. ;-) I’d like to know what’s up.

Here is the song of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment