Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 Day Shred

So, last night was my first night doing the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. It kicked my butt--BIG TIME--and I was only on level 1! LOL!

I love how it is less than 30 minutes yet you feel like you did an hours’ worth of stuff. AWESOME!!! ;-) The only thing I am worried about is my knees. I broke my left knee back in 2003 in a car accident and injured both my knees because of sports in high school so I am not able to do full squats. I am currently dealing with a muscle chorded up in my left knee which I am trying to stretch/massage out. Yikes!

Anyway, I am pleasantly sore today and am sure it will get worse as I continue on this path. I feel great about doing this. Already I cannot wait to get in my second workout even though I know it will kick my butt--AGAIN!



By following this awesome workout you can achieve that awesome toned body that you want just in time for the summer bikini season. If you watch the biggest loser, then you know that Jillian teaches workouts using the principle of muscle confusion. This means you keep your muscles guessing and you do not reach a development plateau as you would with most workout programs where you do the same routine every time. This also leads to very fast results. The 30 Day Shred uses muscle confusion to slim and tone your body and you will see amazing results before you know it.
The workouts are moderately challenging and require light weights as well as a lot of your own self motivation and determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment