Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Inspired


So last night I was able to hang out with some great friends Matt, Missy and their sweet little boy Caleb, and we watched the Biggest Loser. AMAZING! I missed last week’s episode, but man, I cannot wait to watch next weeks. It is completely inspiring.

I know that I fall down and sometimes my fall lasts a week or 2, but I always get back up and start where I left off. Watching that show last night really inspired me. I am not inspired to work out 6 or so hours a day, but I am inspired to be consistent, to eat well and to have an overall feeling that I am doing something good for myself.

So here's to becoming another biggest loser. ;-)

So, we have a new roommate coming in tonight. My other roommate and I have met her 2x and she seems really sweet and fun. Hopefully we will all start settling down soon and get life back to a normal flow. I really want to start painting again. I have this painting that I am doing for my room and I want it hanging on my wall. Maybe I can get to it a bit sometime later this week. Fun times. ;-) I will try and get some pictures posted of my progress with the painting.

Oh, also on Monday night we had a prayer and worship night. I decided, after some coxing from friends, to try and play my djembe drum during worship. It was fun trying it out, although I am not sure if it sounded all that great the whole time, but hey, I tried right? ;-)
The picture below is simalar to the djembe that I have. The bottom part of the drum doesn't have special carvings on it, but it's pretty sweet if I do say so myself. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE biggest loser! Where did u get the drum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Too cool. I got the drum for my birthday. A bunch of friends got together and bought it for me.

    ReplyDelete