Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 3-CTFLC Week 3 and proud of myself, sort-of...

I will start off with saying that I am not proud of myself with how I ate last night. I had a very stressful day yesterday--I was extremely exhausted and way too emotional for my own good, so I had a food melt down and ate things I shouldn't have.

It was a learning lesson. After all was said and done, I realized that I still could have made good choices even within my melt down yesterday. But today is a new day, and I will move on. That's the way life is right? If I just let myself mess up and then never regain my balance, then I will never be a healthy person. Instead, I choose to regain my balance and start new. This is a life long journey. This is not a crash diet. This is not a phase. I am worth it!!! ;-)
___________________________________________________________________________________
OK, this is going to sound silly but I will mention it anyway. As I mentioned in my blog post yesterday, I have been decorating my bathroom. My prior roommate owned a lot of the "extras" that we had in our bathroom, so I have been slowly replacing them. I bought some metal shelves to go over the toilet. Have you ever put those suckers together? Golly Gee Willakers Maynard!!! They come in a million and one pieces! Sheesh. Oh, and the instructions. LET ME TELL YOU the instructions are REDICULOUS!! But I did it. I put each and every piece together with my own two hands. LOL!! Again, I know it sounds silly, but I felt proud of myself. Since there are no men in the house to do these things for me, I have to learn on my own and it's pretty sweet. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment