Friday, July 30, 2010

Praises, praises praises

So, today I consulted with my boss as well as our building services guy and we worked out a deal for my desk. If it works like they think it should, I think it will be perfect for me.

They are going to raise a side of my desk and add a computer monitor with a keyboard, and it will be connected to my regular computer so that I will not have to do anything but stand up and turn on the monitor. Yipppeee. This transition should happen Monday morning. Wish it were happening today, but I guess I will just have to be patient one more work day. Sigh.....

So, yesterday I had my last adjustment, and this morning my lower back was out again. Ugh! I had to go in and get another adjustment. I am praying that God will give me a brand new back. Sheesh!

So, this weekend I am going to focus on walking, walking, walking. Instead of doing the elliptical and bike, I will just take it easy and use the treadmill or walk outside. Hopefully that will not throw my back out any.

1 comment:

  1. as you excercise and strengthen your back and lose weight you will find that you have fewer and fewer problems.... You are doing so great annjeri!

    love you cousin
    cindie

    ReplyDelete