Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Saturday!

I am so glad that it's Saturday.

I really, really needed at least one full day where I didn't have any obligations to go anywhere today.

I did Laundry

Dusted the downstairs

Watered the plants

Wiped down the tile by the fire place

Did more laundry

Cooked up some turkey sausage and Eggs, cheese and sausage for lunch

I made coffee

Cleaned the bathroom


I am sure you really wanted to know about my chore list right?

Goind to vaccuum the downstairs soon

Am on my 2nd cup of and might have a 3rd

Watched "Where the Wild Things Are"


Weird Move...

OK, more coffee and then off to do more laundry

Did I mention that I've been watching a lot of Seinfeld?

Yup

Don't have much of a life

Except for doing laundry

And watching Seinfeld....

No comments:

Post a Comment