Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I have joined the land of the Green Drinkers..

I made a decision...

I've wanted to do this for a long time...

Been contemplating how I am going to do it...

And then I decided...

I am going to be a Green Drinker! ;-) Yes, that's right folks, I have entered the land of the Green Slurpies...



I bought this stuff


Which comes out in a powder that looks like this


Which has all of this goodness and more inside it


I mix all kinds of fruit with it to try and hide the taste of all of this Yummy-Good For My Body--Not so tasty substance.

You might think I'm crazy

But gosh darnet

I don't care because..

I am walkin' down the healthy road.

See ya.

1 comment:

  1. That looks reaaaaally interesting, but sometimes you just gotta suck it up and do what's good for you! ;o)

    ReplyDelete