Friday, August 13, 2010

Checking in

Hey all, just checking in. I haven't written in a while. It's hard for me to sit for very long at the home computer because of my back, so I usually take a break at work and do my writing.

Anywho's, things are going well. I am taking a mini stay-at-home vacation. It's been an interesting one. Wednesday was my birthday so I spent it with some family and a friend of mine. Thursday (Yesterday) I started a new painting.
Today (Friday) I will continue working on my painting. Can't wait to post pictures soon. It's a big picture of a Lilly for my bedroom wall. Hopefully I can make it look as 3D as possible.

Weight loss wise--well I haven't been seriously trying the last couple of weeks. I know I need to get back into it though. I weighed myself at my moms house and found that I haven't gained anything, so that is good.

Well, will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment