Monday, June 13, 2011

Lunges.....

I just want to send a message out to Jillian Michael's....
By the way, if I had your middle name, I would be using it quite often since that is what people do when they are exasperated with someone.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
1. I am loving the workouts you created

2. But I don't always like you...

3. Especially when you send this particular message out to the peeps who are screaming bloody murder.

Jillian: Common guys, just a few more
Me: Oh yes, we are ALMOST done!
Jillian: Now if you are screaming right now and your legs are burning this is now the time to push through
Me: I can't believe this. You said 3 MOOOOOORRRRREEEE!!!
Jillian: Common, you can do this, just a couple more!
Me: That was 13 lunges ago. ARE YOU CRAZY??????

4. I am noticing a change in my body, so thank you Jillian for your craziness because it is paying off!

5. I love you but I don't have to like you right now.

Oh yes, this will be me some day. Well, sorta...


The End....

1 comment:

  1. I use to do lunges/ death walks up and down the halways of TBN... owie!

    ReplyDelete