Monday, June 27, 2011

Life is too short to settle...why not reach for the stars?

When walking through life, there are some important factors to remember and remind myself consistently.

1. God is faithful. I want to be faithful back.
2. God didn't settle when he accepted me into His family, so why should I settle when looking for a man?
3. Life throws us curve balls. Its how we choose to deal with them is the key.
4. Be true to yourself and to others. That's the ticket on the train.
5. Allow yourself to love and be loved. That's the only way to live.
6. I am not a robot, I am a person.
7. My name is not "beautiful", "babe" or "sexy"...it's Annjeri. I am a person with feelings and I do have a personality. Whoda thunk?
8. Regardless of where I am at in life, life is full. Stepping out of the box and having open eyes is really important.
9. I have great family and friends. I believe some of the richest things in life come from those amazing people who bring a smile to my face.
10. I am a creative person therefore it will not do to live a life that is stifled. My creative juices have to flow.

Life is too short to settle...why not reach for the stars?

No comments:

Post a Comment