Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dancing


So last night I went to Denver with a group of friends and we went country dancing at a place called The Stampede. If any of you live near Denver you should try it. Really is a fun place to go and does not feel like a meat market.

Anyway, we had a great time. A few guys came along (which is always nice) and they took turns and danced with all of us ladies. ;-) I love trying out new things. Doing spins and turns and trying out new steps. Makes me want to go more often and it's a great workout.

Yesterday morning I did Jillian Michael's shred, then going dancing last night I got 2 workout's in. Woot. Today I am planning on doing her Target Zone workout or go for a walk. We will see.

Well, have a great rest of the your weekend. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment