Saturday, February 5, 2011

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it...

Drum roll please................... This is my very first blog post on my brand spankin new lap top. I am so excited, and I think I like it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Ya ya ya ya! ;-)

For so many years I have wanted--or should I say "drooled" over having a laptop. I almost even foamed at the mouth. ;-)

I remember back when I was in YWAM in 2006. I hated not having access to my own computer. We had to go to the library and wait for your turn to get on the net. Frustrating. But now, I can travel around and enjoy life's every day joys--technology.

I am also excited about going to coffee shops and different places and be able log on to the net, blog and journal. Saweet! ;-)

OK,so here is the nerd side of me coming out. My laptop has a 10 key pad. I think I was most excited about that than anything else--maybe.

Here are some pictures.
Sorry for the glare on this one.



And then the Piece De Resistance (sp?)
The 10 key pad. I am such a geek! LOL


So, happy 10 keying- I mean typing everyone. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment