Friday, April 1, 2011

The Hum Drums

Happy Friday everyone. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have the weekend FINALLY be here.

This week has been brutal. I haven't slept the greatest--I keep having intense dreams that most of the time I don't even remember and those that I do are so disturbing! Ugh! Work has been busy and I am gearing up for a baby shower for my friend April.

The preparations that I am doing are fun but let me tell you I am EXHAUSTED! I think my body is trying to tell me it's fighting something so today I didn't make it to work. I feel bad about it too because it's month end (here's to hoping my back-up person actually does there job!), but I tell ya, I could not get my brain nor my body to move! My eyes have been puffy all day and I just haven't been able to shake the fog I am in.

Anyway, I know this will pass. I cannot wait to get back into a normal eating and workout routine. I have finally gotten to the point where I am absolutely sick of not feeling well. It's not a "feeling yucky from a cold" but a "feeling yucky from food intolerance". So, here is to more salads and lots of other yummy veggies for me. Oh, and hummus....I LOVE hummus. ;-)

Anyway, after the shower I will post all of the fun stuff I have been doing for this baby shower. My creative juices have been a flowen'. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment