Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update and encouraging song

Happy Thursday folks! ;-) So much has been happening as of late, I haven't had time to really post anything. First of all, work has been busy with overtime. Secondly, we had easter and the preparationg before that. I had a great time with family.

Third, I want to give a shout out to my good friends April and Kyle on their wee little man named Dawson.


He was born this last Saturday. Most handsome little guy! Myself, along with my other good friends waited in the hospital for many hours for this little guys to show his cute face. It was a precious moment and last night I got to see him again. I love seeing friends have babies. Especially this couple because their marriage is so precious it gives me a glimpse of what true love is. ;-) God is good.

And lastly, here is a new song that I found of by Kim Walker. I know I post a lot of her songs but the presence of God is so rich in the songs she sings. Plus I like her voice. ;-)


I will post more later. Hope you all have a great evening.
Tootles. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of the baby! I like your video as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete