Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Tuesday-Cardio

Well, happy Tuesday everyone. Not much too really report today.

Have been doing pretty well with my workouts. Last night I tried to do my Jillian Michaels 40 minute target zone workout. Ya, only made it to less than 10 minutes. ;-) My knees are bad from having so many injuries in my young life, so doing squats do not always sit well with me. (Pardon the pun! HA!)

Anyway, I popped in my walk off the pounds video and did the 2 mile walk. I am going to be sore at some point here. The amount of knee lifts that they have you do in those videos is a killer. Whew!

Today, I am planning on doing 45 to 55 minutes of cardio. I want to try the rowing machine first. My personal trainer told me that it is a great way to warm up. The only thing is, the machines are right in front of the weight lifting area and pretty much everyone can see you. Ugh! I hate that. I like to be incognito at the gym if you know what I mean. The thing that I like about this gym (Gold's) is that they have a "Cardio Cinema" where you go into a dimly lit room and work out in front of a big movie screen. There usually isn't a huge amount of people in there, but when it is full people are so engrossed in the movie they could care less about what anyone else is doing. Like it. Love it!! ;-)

So, today is going to be one of my really busy days. Right after work I have a dental cleaning-then workout- then shower and straighten hair-then meet up with a friend. Somewhere in the mix I need to cook food for dinner and lunch tomorrow.

Here's to seeing how I actually do. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment