Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Modern Slavery - Human Trafficking

As I wrote in my last post, I talked about getting informed, being aware of what is going on next door--right under our very noses. This is so sad and it breaks my heart.

This video portrays some of the true realities of Modern Day Slavery that is going on around the world. The sad thing is, children are being used for man’s pleasure. AWFUL!!! It really sickens me that people are so sick as to think it's OK to use a child for their own personal needs. These kids are living in an actual hell.

Dear God, may we always pray for our kids, may we watch out for their best and keep them safe. May we raise them up to be men and women of God so that they can go out and make a difference in this world. I pray for those children and adults being used and abused for man's carnal pleasures and I pray for your justice to be brought down on those people doing this.

2 comments:

  1. Hey check out this link http://www.born2fly.org We know the lady that heads up this ministry and have supported it and will continue to. I agree, its a very serious heart wrenching problem. Luv Ya, V

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had Invisible Children come to our Campus and their stories ripped my heart out. We must do more.

    ReplyDelete