Wednesday, June 22, 2011

God is good and top 5 list..

Good Wednesday morning yall! Hope everyone had a good Tuesday. I am proclaiming that today is going to be a great day, full of blessings. Why? Because I am sick of the hum drums! LOL!

Anyway, I know God is good, well because He shows himself as being the best Father and friend ever! I fail him on a daily basis but He never fails us. So that is something to be thankful for. Amen!

OK, top 5 list of things I like about living in Colorado.
1.) Volley Ball in the park. Yup, we can actually go outside and play a sport and not keel over from heat stroke. I am sooooo glad that I don't live in AZ anymore. Sorry for all of you peeps that still do. I'm sure it's lovely....maybe.. =)


2.) Garden of the Gods. This is a beautiful park that is so close to where I live. People come here to hike, do casual walking or biking. Love it!


3.) Glen Eyrie Castle. I used to work here years ago. People go here for tea and there are places to hike around the castle. Love it!


4.) Watching movies outside. We have this place called "Shops at Briargate". It's a little outdoor shopping mall that provides family friendly movies outside during the summer.


5.) Pikes Peak. I get to see this view, with or without the snow..every day!


There is much, much more that I enjoy about living in Colorado but I will save the rest for later. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment